2020 is the year with lots of surprises out of which this is one of the best. Mukesh Ambani is now wealthier than Warren Buffett. The Chairman of Reliance Industries with a net worth of $70.1 billion has surpassed Warren Buffett who has a net worth of $69.1 billion.
When Mukesh Amabani passed Warren Buffett his net worth was $68.3 billion while Warren Buffett’s net worth was 67.9$. Since then their net worth has Increased.
Mukesh Ambani has become Asia’s business tycoon as he has entered the top 10 richest people in the world with his extraordinary net worth. Mukesh Ambani net worth in Rupees is 4.04 lakh crore, which makes Mukesh Ambani per day income $4.4 million (Mukesh Ambani per day income in rupees is 33,82,14,150.00 Indian Rupee).
How did this happen?
There is a reason Mukesh Ambani net worth is more than Warren Buffen and he has surpassed Warren Buffett. Warren Buffett donated $2.9 billion of his worth to charity. Warren buffett is now the 8th richest person in the world surpassed by Muskesh Ambani who is on 7th position now.
List of Top 10 Richest People
- Jeff Bezos – 189.2 billion
- Bill Gates – 111.1 billion
- Bernard Arunault & Family – 109.3 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg – 90.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer – 74.3 billion
- Larry Ellison – 73.7 billion
- Mukesh Ambani net worth- 70.1 billion
- Warren Buffett – 69.1 billion
- Larry Page – 68.7 billion
- Sergey birrion – 66.9 billion
It is really an extraordinary landmark in history achieved by Mr. Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani rank in world is now 7th.