Are you confused about career after 12th what to know after 12 what to do? Most of us didn’t know what after 12th we should do and what courses after 12th are available in different streams.. Here in this article, we will give you a career guide after 12th. After class 12, there are a lot of opportunities for you. It is a very crucial step where you need to think twice before taking any decision. Choosing the wrong path can lead to many problems.
A right choice is always necessary for a bright future. Many students tend to choose subjects or careers by following their friends or teachers. So, it’s better to have a piece of explicit knowledge about various courses and career options.
So, what after 12th? It is a ubiquitous question that students face. Follow the below-given points and make sure you come up with the best. You can also look at a career development plan instead of going to a career counselor to select the right career for yourself.
If you randomly opt any career without guidance, then it may cause harm to you. Once you are done with choosing right career option after 10th, a useful career guide after 12th class might help you to choose the correct path.
After class 12, you need to prepare yourself for a better future. You may follow the detailed account given from each stream below which are readily available. Here are the list of courses after 12th.
Courses after class 12th in humanities
Are you tensed about career path after 12th? If you are worried about career options after 12th in humanities, then have a look at these options in humanities which will help you to know what after 12th you should do?
You may think that there are not much options for you in this stream, but here is a list of amazing courses after 12th in humanities for you:
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Science)
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- BEM (Bachelor of Event Management)
- Integrated Law Course- BA + LL.B
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BFD (Bachelor of Fashion Designing)
- BSW ( Bachelor of Social Work)
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
- BTTW (Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management)
- Aviation Courses
- B.SC – Interior Design.
- B.SC – Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Performing Arts
- BA in History
- Culinary Arts
If you are bothered about your career and thinking about after 12 what to do, here are some different career opportunities waiting for you, which have a good scope and are very trendy. The recent developments in various fields had given rise to these options.
- Liberal Arts
- App design
- Radio Jockey
- Visual merchandiser
- Sound design
Courses after class 12th in Science
A list of courses for a good career path after 12th has been given below for Undergraduate students who have completed their secondary education in Science stream. Those of you are interested in Biology can look at this career guide after 12th
- BAMS (Ayurveda)
- BHMS (Homeopathy)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of occupational theory.
- Food and Agricultural Science.
Here is the list of courses in Science which doesn’t require biology. If you are confused about career after 12th in Science and are not interested in biology can look at these courses after 12th.
- BE/ B. Tech – Bachelor of Technology
- B. Arch – Bachelor of Architecture
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- B.Sc. – Information Technology
- B.Sc. – Interior Designing
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Animation, Graphics and Multimedia
- B.Sc. – Nutrition and Dietetics
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. – Applied Geology.
- BA / B.Sc. – Liberal Arts
- B.Sc. – Physics
- Chemistry – B.Sc.
- B.Sc. – Mathematics
If you want to opt for B.tech and don’t know a lot of different choices in it, here are the options after 12th in engineering. A is very necessary.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing and Automation
Courses after class 12th in Commerce
What after 12th in Commerce? For those who are from Commerce background and looking for a good career path after 12th in Commerce, here is the list
- B. Com – Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Com (Hons.)
- BA (Hons.) in Economics
- Integrated Law Program – B. Com LL.B.
- Integrated Law Program – BBA LL.B
- Financial Analyst
- Bachelor in Foreign language
- Company secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
If you are unaware of the recent topics that are coming up from the Commerce stream, then you can have a look at these.
- Risk Management Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Actually Science
- Tax Consulting
- Corporate Strategist
- Wealth Management
- Private Enquiry and Venture Capital
- Certified Financial Analyst
- Investment Analyst
If you are looking for different options and want to know after 12 what to do? A well-maintained career guide will reflect the exact pathway for a student. These are some other career options you can also go for
- Bachelor of Design in Accessory Design, Fashion Design, Ceramic Design, Leather design, Graphic Design, Industrial design, Jewelry Design
- Bachelor in Foreign Language
- Diploma courses
- Advanced Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
If you are confused about career after 12th and don’t know how to choose a career, you don’t need to get tensed. There are ample opportunities ahead. So, hurry up and grab your perfect choice!