Businesses in India are expanding all the time, and many people are looking for fresh business ideas that would assist the people in their city, town, or neighborhood, among other places. If you run a small business that relies on transportation, you must keep track of how much gasoline or other fuel you need each day to deliver your services or products on time. The consumption of duels rises as the number of private automobiles increases, causing more pollution in the environment and health problems for humans. This has the potential to be one of the best business ideas ever. An electric bike dealership cost is open to everyone who wants to establish a business or is looking for small profitable business ideas.
How much is an electric bike dealership cost?
The initial investment required to operate an electric bike dealership ranges between Rs 30 and 50 lakh. To start an electric bike franchise business, you will need a commercial location. As a result, the entire cost of establishing and running a thriving business is between Rs 30 and Rs 50 lakhs. The distinction is due to your geographical location, the state in which you are launching owing to tax issues, and your promotion and marketing expenditure.
You can borrow money from a bank or use your savings to fund your venture. Although banks are a less expensive and risk-free way to start a business, you can quickly repay the debts if your business is lucrative.
Read: Best Manufacturing Business Ideas Under 15 Lakhs Investment
Why Opt for Electric Bikes?
The electric transportation sector is projected to be the next big thing, with more people than ever looking for fresh business ideas. The number of private automobiles, whether gasoline or diesel, as well as fuel consumption, is increasing at an alarming rate. As a result, it causes severe air pollution in the environment as well as health issues for humans. Gasoline prices are rapidly growing which further makes it unaffordable for the average person. As a result, electric bikes are being promoted as an alternate form of transportation as well as a renewable energy source. It is both environmentally friendly and cost-effective, making it the most logical solution to our current difficulties. This small-scale profitable business not only benefits you but also benefits the environment you live in.
How to Begin the Application Process for an Electric Bicycle Dealership in India?
To apply for electric scooter dealership opportunities, follow the steps below:
- You must visit the official company website for the position for which you are applying. Then, access the electric scooter dealership application form.
- The organization will contact you for verification after you submit the electric scooter dealership application.
- The corporation will send an officer to your area to verify the location.
- You must pay the whole electric bike dealership cost once you have received approval from the firm.
- You are now ready to start your business after making the payment.
In India, companies such as Hero, Mahindra, TVS, Bajaj, and Joy offer electronic scooter dealership. To promote the sale of electronic bikes, the FAME India scheme has been launched. For the electric bike, a subsidy of 10,000 rupees per kilowatt-hour of battery capacity is also available. The market for electric mobility is growing, and more electric bike businesses are springing up around the country. As a result, an electric bike dealership in India is one of the best business ideas for anyone wishing to expand their horizons.
Read: 11 Small Business Ideas Under 50,000 Investment
Fill up the Hero electric scooter dealership application form as follows:
- You must fill out the information marked with a star sign.
- Fill in your name, age, and qualification (for example, BEEE), or leave it blank.
- After that, provide your email address, phone number, state, and city.
- If you have rented a space for your showroom, indicate that in the property area, and if you have your own space, indicate that as well.
- Enter the amount of investment you are willing to make. There are four options: ten lakh, twenty lakh, thirty lakh, and forty lakh.
- Fill out the Current Business, Name of the Firm, and Turnover areas with information about your current business. If you do not currently own a business, enter N/A.
The process of selling a Bajaj electric bike is as follows:
Starting a Bajaj Electric Bike Dealership Cost requires a minimum investment of:
- You will need at least 1100 square feet to install the Bajaj Showroom, as well as money for interior design. The total cost is expected to be in the thousands of rupees.
- You should buy an E-Bike that has been on sale for at least a month. In the range of 5 to 20 lakhs.
- Purchase spare components and have them on hand. rupees 15 lakhs
- As a result, without considering the location, the minimum investment necessary is 20 lakhs.
Joy electric bike franchise
- The electric bike franchise price for the Joy electric bike is Rs 2 lakh.
- Joy E-Bikes and their products require an investment of 10 to 20 lakh.
- They receive a royalty commission of 25% on your franchise.
- This dealership needs 500sqft to 1000sqft of space.
- Following your purchase after considering electric bike dealership cost, they will provide you with training and on-the-job assistance.
- It is one of the best electric scooter dealership opportunities to get started.
TVS Electric Scooter Dealership Opportunities
- Visit the official TVS website.
- Navigate to the about us section at the bottom of the website and click contact us.
- On the contact, us page, go to “what can we help you with?” and choose an approved dealership.
- You must call customer service or their corporate number and advise them that you want to set up an E-Bike showroom on your own.
Read: 11 Small Business Ideas Under 50 Lakh Investment
As there is a sudden shift in emphasis from gasoline or diesel-powered vehicles to electric vehicles, the electric bike dealership company will become a dominating and highly successful sector. This is due mostly to our growing environmental concerns, such as air pollution and poor air quality. The largest positive impact on our current environmental issue will be achieved by switching to electric vehicles and choosing to use less energy.